To request time on Stage Zero, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline is April 15.
Industry requests are not being accepted at this time.
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Event Title
- Style of Event
- Musical Performance “Original Tracks”
- Musical Performance “Non-original Tracks”
- Dance Performance
- Fashion Show
- Event Description – This is the text that will go on the website. Descriptions must be 300 characters or less, included white spaces.
- Event Overview – Explain to Stage Zero Staff on what you want to do on stage & how you plan to do it.
- Song/Video Selection – Please list the songs or videos you are planning to perform to. Stage Zero wants to have a variety of music to showcase.
Tech Requirements – Stage Zero will not accommodate your personal equipment. If you have audio or video that is part of your performance please make note of the following rules.
- Microphones needed (up to 4).
- Audio Playback (Yes or No). If yes, please provide all audio on a USB Flash Drive, 15 minutes prior to your event. 320kbps Constant Bit Rate Stereo Quality .mp3.
- Video Playback (Yes or No). If Yes, please provide all video on a USB Flash Drive, 15 minutes prior to your event. Must be .mp4 or .mov container, with the h264 codec. High Definition preferred, either 720p or 1080p. Standard Definition will be accepted but no sizes below 720×480.
Scheduling Preferences* – All scheduled events will be in 15 minute time slots. Schedule is subject to change. Current Times available are as follows:
- Friday: 4pm, 5pm
- Saturday: 12pm (noon), 3pm, 5pm
- Sunday: 12pm (noon)
- Monday: 10am, 12pm (noon), 1pm
*For preferred time slots, please list your first choice and second choice.