May 22, 2013 7:30 am
We’re sorry for the delay in getting these up on the website. Here are the program guide and pocket schedules that all attendees will be receiving when they go to pick up their FanimeCon 2013 badges.
It is near impossible to finalize programming, even during the convention. The following is a list of changes and corrections that have been made to the schedule after the pocket schedule went to print. As always, please make sure to check our schedule website (which is updated during the convention)…
- Attendee Registration hours on Thursday have been changed to 7PM to 10PM.
- Artist Alley hours on Monday is incorrectly listed. The actual hours are 10:30AM to 3PM.
- Dance hours on Friday is actually on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 7PM to the next day 4AM.
- On the Schedule schedule, Radison is now known as the “San Jose Airport Hotel”.
- All Chris Patton programming has been cancelled. His autograph session will still be on the program as we will be allowing our attendees/staff to write him a message that we will deliver to him.
- Stage Zero has some programming changes that aren’t listed as scheduling changes on the schedule website.
- The panel “?’s In The H47!?: Nerdcore 101″ in Panel Room 4 at Saturday is incorrectly listed. The actual time is from 8 PM to 10 PM.
- The panel “Inuyasha as Romance” in Panel Room 4 at Saturday is incorrectly listed. The actual time is from 10 PM to 11 PM.
- The panel “Demons!” in Panel Room 4 at Saturday is incorrectly listed. The actual time is from 11 PM to 12 AM.
- Art Galley is also incorrectly listed – It is in the same area as Artist Alley and have the same hours.